The Queen Anne's County Department of Health Prevention Services would like for you to take part in a 3-minute post-survey that will help us to assess the effectiveness of our community-based prevention marketing campaign targeting proper storage and disposal of prescriptions drugs, and underage drinking in our community.
Take the survey here!
The Addictions Treatment and Preventions Services offer assessments; individual, group, and family counseling; referrals and prevention services for adults. Since alcoholism and drug addiction are chronic, progressive, potentially fatal diseases, a personal commitment with the support of community resources helps individuals and their families in this lifelong recovery process.
The following services are available:
- Adult Assessment
- Referrals to other resources
- Individual and group counseling
- Alcohol and other drug education
- Family counseling
- Co-occurring disorder referrals
- Treatment planning
- Recovery groups/after care groups
- Breathalyzer testing
- Speakers bureau
- Intervention and assistance
- Video loan library
- Awareness campaigns
- Resource materials for individuals/organizations
- Technical assistance for community prevention projects
- Alcohol, tobacco, and other drug education workshops
- Underage drinking prevention
*Fees are based on ability to pay